Saturday 11 December 2010

Behind the Scenes at The Studio Shoot

Yesterday I went to Wokingham to do a photo-shoot with Cyan Cheung (who I previously worked with in the Pony Shoot) and Glenn Richardson, a self taught upcoming photographer.
We used Gareth Davies Studios which is the biggest studio I have ever worked in. As well as having an editing suite they also had a make-up suite.
The equipment in this place was amazing what with the huge lights and large fans.
The clothing I used for this shoot was mainly sourced from my friend and designer Scottacus Anthony. I wanted to go for a darker, edgier look which I think worked really well with Cyan's look.
The day was great and was really nice to finally be back doing shoots again after such a long time!
Here are the behind the scenes photo's. Really can't wait to see the final images of these as a lot of different technical processes were used!

No comments:

Post a Comment