Friday 27 November 2009

Katie does Beauty!


Having worked with Katie from the very beginning (Romantic Soul Photoshoot) I can't help but be astounded by her success since! This girl is going up and up!
I previously posted about her just after she had done Brighton Fashion week and her modeling career had really taken off (Katharine Roberts Post). Since then she has done a range of photoshoots including a Live Fashion Event for The 2009 Salon International Show.



Now she has proved how she can also do beauty! And yes I think we can all agree that she does it beautifully and enviably. I think Katie is a prime example of natural modeling, what a talent! I can only wish the best for her and that she continues to create such breathtaking photos that we can all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment