Thursday 27 May 2010

Divergence Metamorphosis Photoshoot. for Krister Selin

These photographs are taken from a recent project I helped style for Krister Selin's illustration project. Krister applied his illustrations to garments to give a different outcome to his illustration work.
Me and my lovely styling partner Naomi Farmer put together the beautiful Jumpsuit by Scott Perkin and the stunning dress and scarf by Clare Harman on the equally beautiful Olivia Brotheridge. I am loving the tropical outcome that photographer Jacquline Boulton and Krister produced (who's to know that it was actually in his dusty garden greenhouse, we went to a tropical paradise honest!). Despite the photo-shoot being late notice, me and Nay were able to quickly put together the looks for Krister. I'm very pleased to say that my make-up skills don't look as amateur as I am when it comes to doing make-up and hair styling, mind you that may have something to do with my experience in my last project. This has defiantly made me consider doing a part time make-up course next year as quite often a make-up artist is difficult to come by.

No comments:

Post a Comment