Thursday 27 May 2010

Festival Time!

Pink Multi Bangle set Accessorize, Turquoise Wellies Hunter Originals, Cream Embroidered Top Miss Selfridge, Sun dress Warehouse, Sun Hat Gap, Feather Earrings Topshop, Sunglasses Asos, Gladiator Sandals Office, Bleached Frayed Denim Shorts Topshop, Brown Bag Urban Outfitters.

Yes it's that time of year again, the summer holidays! And the summer holidays in my case mean its festival time again! This year I'm doing Glastonbury and here's my selection of festival fancies to get us all excited about music, sleepless nights and mud again! So get your tent packed and ready and don't forget your face paints (and fingers crossed it will be sunny!!!)

My boyfriend complained that there was no festival clothes for him so here's my updated festival time with men's clothing! First time for everything, so I hope you guys approve!

Check Shirt Topman, Silver Wellies Hunter Originals, Denim Shorts Topman,Yellow Watch Asos, Blue T-Shirt Addict, Hat Liberty, Bracelet Asos, Aviators Asos, Brown Flip-Flops Office, Green Hoddie Element.

No comments:

Post a Comment