Friday 30 October 2009

Make Do & Mend!










So it's been a bit late and I've left it till the very last minuet to blog about this spread but I think its one that needs to be talked about...

Seeing Vogue as just a pretty picture book with expensive clothing and envious models (honestly I do try and read it) I was very surprised to see that the recession is even affecting our fashion highness!

This months Make Do and Mend photo shoot proves this point. They have cleverly used everyday household items and made outfits that are actually quite stunning...ok Mr Tim Walker and his clever camera skills may have had a helping hand, but these clothes are amazing. I never thought that I would be saying that wearing a bin liner is a good look but you have to agree this is defiantly D.I.Y at its best!

No comments:

Post a Comment