Wednesday 6 July 2011

Photographs from the January Shoot

I got the photo's back from the January shoot a while back now but I haven't updated my blog recently so I thought I would finally upload them.
We did two shoots throughout the day, in two different locations with two different models.

The 1st shoot we did was based in a studio with the idea of recreating a floating type effect. I used a selection of materials which were put onto the body and would flow easily.
As well as doing floating photographs we also did some standing slightly darker images using darker materials such as black lace.
The 2nd shoot we did was a night shoot. This is the 1st time I have done an outside dark shoot and we found it a challenge to get the lighting right which is why there is only a few final photographs.
Thanks to Lotte Simons for photography
Lydia Pankhurst for make-up
Bonnie and Ellie for modelling
All styling done by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment