Saturday 14 August 2010

Cliff Shoot Inspiration Imagery

I have another photo-shoot coming up next week which is going to be on the beach with the white cliffs of the Seven Sisters (Sussex) in the background. The photographer wants to create a contrast against the neutral backdrop with bright clothing.
I originally started looking at a very high-end polished look but after a lot of conversations I think we are going to go for the shipwrecked cast-away look. She wants to use a lot of lightweight, floaty dresses with a mixture of accessories and headpieces.
I've therefore collected some more inspirational imagery, please note the change from the original bright look to the slightly softer, bohemian type look after the few photographs the photographer showed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment