Tuesday 7 September 2010

100

I've actually reached my 100th post (well actually this makes it 101) but anyway here is a lovely lady celebrating 100!
Thank you my blogging fans for getting me this far!

Here is some useless information which you may find of interest...
I've been blogging since June 2009 (the previous blog posts I sneakily changed the date to match the time of year to when events actually occurred) I've had 2,844 visits in total according to Google Analytics. The most being 372 on 20th April 2010 however this was because it involved a paparazzi story. The majority of my viewers have been from England with London and Bournemouth having the highest amount. Anyway I hope that I've kept you all interested and you continue to follow me on my fashion experience! x

No comments:

Post a Comment