Friday 3 September 2010

Aviator and Country Living shoot.

I have a couple of shoots coming up in a few weeks which are based on the Aviator theme and Country Living theme.
This is a great opportunity as it is very current and the aviator jacket is one of Autumns key pieces. Knitwear is also very big this season, this will mean that it makes my job easier as there will be a lot to choose from when it comes to sourcing the outfits!
Anyway here's some inspirational images (I've also included the mood boards that the make-up artist and photographer sent me), I'm liking the 1930's/40's look so am thinking of basing the styling on this.
Although the shoots are both separate I can defiantly see similarities that can be crossed over!

Aviator Mood Board
Country Living Mood Board

No comments:

Post a Comment