Wednesday 8 September 2010

The Empire Strikes Back

I tend to go on Lookbook a fair bit as its a good indicator to current street trends, not only in the UK but also worldwide. I love it when you find an item which has been re-styled in different ways. H&M clothing is defiantly one you have to be careful with if you want to be individual however, as there are shops everywhere selling exactly the same item. This is proven in their Empire Strikes Back T-shirt.

Here are my Empire Strike Back T-shirt finds on how to wear it and how to defiantly not wear it.


This outfit had me chuckling for a quite a while. I personally do not think knee high socks on guys is a good look. Unless you are playing rugby please leave them at home!
Look by Tim W, GermanyI think going on from the knee high socks this look is very similar to the above one. I just don't think black knee highs and light denim work with this T-shirt.
Look by Baylee B, CanadaI love the navy cardigan with this T-shirt and the glasses, perhaps not the hat. Lets hope he is wearing a pair of jeans and not knee high socks though!
Look by Lucas D, France
I think this T-shirt works really well in this preppy look. Shirt over the top keeps it casual without looking forced, colours link to the T-shirt. Thumbs up!
Look by Marcus L, Columbia
This is my favourite look for the T-shirt and defiantly shows that knee high socks do work providing the colour matches the skirt.
Look by Laura R, Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment